Men's Engineered Down Jacket - Park City Alpine
DELIVERY TIMELINE: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of all embroidered gear and 2-3 weeks for delivery of all printed apparel.
RETURN POLICY: Please note we cannot accept returns or exchanges for logoed gear. View the full policy here.
This amazing new stretchy, matte, weatherproof material is created by weaving two pieces of fabric at the same time on complex machines. Every inch or so, the machines weave the two pieces of Poly/Elastane 4-Way Stretch - 85% nylon/15% elastane together. The end result is a sheet of fabric with rows of empty "tubes" in it. For simplicity, we refer to the two materials being "welded" together: to "weld" means "combine and form a harmonious or effective whole ".
The Engineered Down Jacket uses water repellent 750 down fill, with a 90/10 down to feather ratio. We stuff this inside the woven tubes made of a 4-Way stretch hybrid material and free from wind, this down gets to shine. We then add taped YKK AquaGuard Zippers that keep the wind out and skier specific features, like a removable, helmet-compatible adjustable hood, google wipes, pockets where you need them, and waist adjustments.
Weatherproof Outer Shell
We've used matte-style durable stretch weave with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Coating that gives the jacket a 90/10 rating meaning that 90% of the fabric is free from water after being sprayed and it will withstand that performance after 10 washing machine cycles.
- Stretch Engineered Woven Poly/Elastane 4-Way Stretch Outershell - 85% nylon/15% elastane from Toray™
- 750 DownTek - 750 FP Grey Duck Down 90/10 ratio
- YKK AquaGuard® Water Resistant Zipper on Center Front and Hand Pockets.
- Brushed Tricot Soft Fabric Face Protection
- Poly Suede Goggle Wipe
- Elastic DrawCord and Innovative CordLock system for Hood and Waist Adjustment
- Removable Ski Helmet Compatible Adjustable Hood with Ring Snaps
- 1lb 8 oz / .68 kg