Can I cancel or edit my order?
Orders can be edited or canceled within 48 hours of when it is placed. After 48 hours it will be processed for embroidery and no changes can be made.
Why haven't my "in stock" items shipped?
"In stock" means the gear is available at our warehouse to be customized.
All "in stock" items will be embroidered or printed per order as we do not carry logoed product in stock. "In stock" gear requires approximately 4-6 weeks to deliver.
Can I apply the SYNC Family discount to a Team Store order?
Team Store products are already offered at a discount before embroidery fees are applied. Therefore, we are unable to apply a secondary discount. Please head over to our main site www.syncperformance.com to apply any discounts or promotional codes.
How do I place a group/bulk order?
If you are interested in placing an order through our Group Sales Program, please complete the form on our Contact Us page with your inquiry. We will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
SHIPPING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Can I return or exchange an item?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges of logoed products, per the policy on our custom website.
We are able to accept returns and exchanges for items that have not been logoed and are unworn, with their tags attached.
When will my order ship?
It takes approximately 4-6 weeks to process and deliver custom orders containing embroidered gear. Our delivery times are typically closer to 6 weeks during peak season (November-January).
All Benchmark and zippered dryland gear will be embroidered and take approximately 4-6 weeks to deliver. All other dryland gear, including Cotton and Deluge items, take approximately 2-4 weeks to deliver.
Other shipping questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why does my order take 4-6 weeks to ship?
The 4-6 week turnaround time for embroidered items includes shipping the gear to our embroidery house, the embroidery process itself, and shipping directly to you after completion!
If your order has not arrived after 6 weeks, please reach out through our contact page.
How do I submit a warranty/repair inquiry?
Please submit all warranty & repair inquiries on our Contact Us page linked here.
Why did only part of my order arrive?
Don’t worry! The second part of your order will be on its way shortly.
If your order contains gear without logos or items with printed logos (not embroidered!), they will ship ahead of embroidered items.
What's my size?
Please refer to our Size Chart for all sizing questions.
Below, you will find information on how to properly measure for SYNC gear. All measurements are in reference to the body, not the garment. We recommend using a soft measuring tape when taking measurements.
- Chest: Start one end of the measuring tape in the armpit area. Then wrap it around the widest part of the chest to meet the starting end.
- Waist: Start the measuring tape at one side of the natural waist (just below the rib cage and above the hip bone). Then wrap it directly around to meet the starting end.
- Sleeve Length: Start the measuring tape on the back exactly in between the shoulder blades. Extend the tape along the shoulder then down the arm to the wrist or wherever you like your sleeve cuff to land.
- Hips: Start the measuring tape on one side below the hip bone. Wrap the tape around the widest part of the hip/butt area to meet the starting end.
- Inseam: Start the measuring tape in at the top of the inside of the leg, near the crotch. Then extend it down the inside of the leg to the ankle bone.