Ways To Order Custom Gear
Team Store Platform
Our team store platform is where we set up a full store specific to your club where families can choose their products, sizes, pay for their order, and have their gear shipped to them directly.
- Stock the team store with as much or as little as you want including multiple jacket options, layering pieces and dryland gear.
- We send orders to embroidery every two weeks so that everyone has the flexibility to order whenever they want, all season long.
- Order fulfillment is 4-6 weeks depending on the time of year and we recommend families place their orders by October 1st to ensure a 4-6 week turnaround.
- There is an annual fee for the team store set-up and maintenance but after that, we essentially take the job of uniform ordering away from team administrators.
- Team stores are a great way to offer a ton of different options to your membership at all different price points while still creating a uniform look across the team.
- Our Custom Program is SYNC's premiere program therefore we both understand and prioritize the need for uniformity of colors and styles year-over-year to ensure long-term partnerships with teams and clubs.
Group Sales & Bulk Orders
The team administrator collects and submits an order on our Group Sales website with the quantity and sizes needed. All we need is your email address and contact information to provide you with access to our Group Sales site. The SYNC Custom Team will review and confirm your order before sending an invoice to collect payment.
- We will get the order in and out of embroidery within 3-6 weeks depending on the time of year.
- The majority of our yearly inventory arrives in August/September and operates on a first-come-first-serve basis so you can put an order in for next season anytime between now and next season.
- No strict deadlines but of course, we recommend ordering sooner rather than later to guarantee we have the proper inventory for your needs.
- Bulk is the most cost-effective process but it comes with the restriction of 6-piece minimums, which also is a factor for potentially needed reorders.
Custom Race Suits
How the Custom Race Suit order process works:
- DESIGN: There is a one-time design fee; We can either do a full custom design ($2,500) or a partial custom design ($500). You share your team-specific colors and logos and we do the rest! The design fee is due before the design process begins. 1-2 week turnaround for designs.
- DESIGN APPROVAL: We will share a few different design options with you to choose from and provide input for tweaks and adjustments. Once selected, you will need to sign a Custom Suit Design Approval Form and then we can get the production art completed.
- PRODUCTION: Once we’ve landed on the design you love, we will go ahead and get it into production. Depending on the time of year suits take 6-8 weeks to produce.
- REORDERS: No minimum order on reorders! Most teams will fill in with additional sizes year to year or place the suit in the team store for one-off purchases.
- SUIT OPTIONS: We offer three different tiers of suits; Our most premiere suit is the World Cup caliber FIS+ suit made of the world's best fabrics and padding; Next is our standard FIS padded suit made from high-performance and no-pill Swiss fabrics; We also offer a non-FIS approved suit option made of the same high-quality fabrics at a lower price point.
Programs That Set Us Apart
SYNC is focused on being more than just the uniform and helping teams and clubs in as many ways as possible.
Depending on the team store option you choose, SYNC will donate between 2.5-5% of all your sales back to the team/club to use as a credit towards future SYNC orders such as coaches' gear or podium prizes.
Uniform Sustainability Program
We want to help you keep your SYNC gear performing at its highest level and lasting longer! Send us your gear and let us handle the rest with our repair partner who specializes in jacket cleaning and re-waterproofing.
*This program does come with additional fees.
Podium Prize Program
The podium prize program is to provide teams and clubs with an easy way to get fun swag at wholesale pricing. Just another way SYNC is trying to simplify the many jobs of team administrators!
Available options will include neckies, ski straps, belts, packs, hats & beanies.
An easy way to always have swag on hand for podium prizes, volunteer incentives, and fundraisers!
Who We Are
SYNC PERFORMANCE IS SETTING THE PACE IN MODERN PERFORMANCE SKI WEAR.
Performance. Comfort. Style. It’s pretty simple. We want our gear to keep us dry, we want it to keep us warm, we want it to breathe. We want to be able to move freely in it as we push the limits of our athletic abilities, and finally we want to look good not just at top speed, but on the podium and celebrations that follow.
As avid athletes, we’re out there every day learning from our own experience and other athletes on how to make their gear better so that they can show up every day ready to send. We don't have a R&D lab, we are an R&D lab everywhere we go. Behind each SYNC product is a great story about a hero in a situation that led to its creation. If you're curious, call us and ask about the why behind anything we make.
Oh yeah, and one other important detail…. Quality. We want our gear to last because we want to be out using it, not shopping for a replacement, and a failed piece of gear could compromise everything that we have worked for whether that's a big race, or just a big day with some great family or friends.
"SYNC is purpose-driven, serving the unique demands of the mountain athlete with high-performance apparel and gear." — Geof Ochs
We Are About The Athlete
The hardest working, highest performing, and most technically proficient skiers on the planet; race athletes are the core of SYNC's design inspiration. We aim to develop a bond with athletes along their journeys, and together, we're shaking up the world of ski racing along the way. We work with our athletes to design products they love, support them early and often, and celebrate with them wherever their careers may go. We're committed to helping build the future of the sport of skiing now.
How To Reach Us
No robots here! Give us a call and talk to a real live team member: (970) 926-7731
Or shoot us an email and we will respond within 48hrs: email@example.com
Better yet, stop in and see us at our new store front! 910 Nottingham Rd S-01, Avon, CO 81620