Women's Engineered Down Vest - Gravity Haus
DELIVERY TIMELINE: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of all embroidered gear and 2-3 weeks for delivery of all printed apparel.
RETURN POLICY: Please note we cannot accept returns or exchanges for logoed gear. View the full policy here.
WOMENS ENGINEERED DOWN VEST
The Engineered Down Vest is a stitchless down vest using a weave fabric with tubes as opposed to the traditional approach of stitching two pieces of fabric together. By doing this, we are able to create a down vest that has superior stretch properties enabling increased mobility for the athlete. By removing the stitching, the vest also becomes more durable.
- Stretch Engineered Woven Poly/Elastane 4-Way Stretch Outershell - 85% nylon/15% elastane from Toray™
- 750 DownTek - 750 FP Grey Duck Down 90/10 ratio
- YKK AquaGuard® Water Resistant Zipper on Center Front and Hand Pockets.
- Brushed Tricot Soft Fabric Face Protection
- Elastic DrawCord and Innovative CordLock system for Hood and Waist Adjustment
- Removable Ski Helmet Compatible Adjustable Hood with Ring Snaps
The Engineered Down Vest uses water repellent 750 down fill, with a 90/10 down to feather ratio. We stuff this inside the woven tubes made of a 4-Way stretch hybrid material and free from wind, this down gets to shine. We then add taped YKK AquaGuard Zippers that keep the wind out and skier specific features, like a removable, helmet-compatible adjustable hood, pockets where you need them, and waist adjustments.
The vest, free from stitching, is the most durable insulated garment we've ever made. Conventional stitching pops, rips, and tears and inevitably lets wind, water while the down simultaneously starts to leak out.
WEATHERPROOF OUTER SHELL
We've used matte-style durable stretch weave with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Coating that gives the vest a 90/10 rating meaning that 90% of the fabric is free from water after being sprayed and it will withstand that performance after 10 washing machine cycles.
Collapsible tab content