Men's Shelter Parka - Palisades Big Mountain
DELIVERY TIMELINE: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of all embroidered gear and 2-3 weeks for delivery of all printed apparel.
RETURN POLICY: Please note we cannot accept returns or exchanges for logoed gear. View the full policy here.
MEN'S SHELTER INSULATED SKI PARKA
Never second guess your jacket choice. Shrug off sub-zero mornings and head to the hill in confidence. No corners are cut constructing your new best friend: innovative breathable but long-lasting outer fabric made with the same specialized equipment as vehicle airbags, Primaloft insulation, and blast-proof zippers add up to a jacket you can trust.
HOW WARM IS IT?
The Shelter Parka is the warmest jacket we make designed for the coldest days. We'll use this frequently with just a thin base layer on underneath and when the temps approach zero, we'll add a mid-weight layer. It's roomy enough that you can put a few layers on underneath.
- DURA-Motion 200 20K/20K waterproof breathable fabric to keep you warm but not stuffy
- Primaloft 100% synthetic down insulation adds dependable protection from arctic blasts
- Large 14" pit zips shed body heat when intense skiing and warm spells collide
- Helmet-compatible hood for those frigid lift rides
- Exterior and interior storage pockets keep your extras secure
- Waist and Hood adjustment - look good, feel good, ski fast
- Magnetic fastening front zipper protection for easy protection from gusty winds
Purchased a custom club monogrammed Parka and Vest (read non-returnable/refundable) from Sync to support my sons ski club. Tried on a bunch of Sync coats to get sizing correct. Settled on XL for both, which should make sense. Parka is perfect, little long in the arms, but completely fine, issue is more my anatomy. Vest is completely useless for me, sizes about a mans SMALL, marked XL. Clearly not on the same page as the parka sizing. Wish i would have known the sizing was so drastically different across product lines before i pulled the trigger.
Men's Shelter Parka - Birmingham
Thank you for your 5-star review, we greatly appreciate it!
I purchased this jacket for my 14-year old son. He is an alpine racer. After wearing it during SL gate training once, the side pocket zipper broke. I contacted SYNC who asked for photos, which I provided. Apparently, their jackets are not meant to be used during training. If not for training, what is the purpose? They look great, but don't hold up.