Men's Engineered Down Jacket - CC
DELIVERY TIMELINE: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of all embroidered gear and 2-3 weeks for delivery of all printed apparel.
RETURN POLICY: Please note we cannot accept returns or exchanges for logoed gear. View the full policy here.
ENGINEERED DOWN JACKET
The SYNC Performance Engineered Down Jacket is a stitchless down jacket using a weave fabric with tubes as opposed to the traditional approach of stitching two pieces of fabric together. By doing this, we are able to create a down jacket that has superior stretch properties enabling increased mobility for the athlete.
- Stretch Engineered Woven Poly/Elastane 4-Way Stretch - 85% nylon/15% elastane from Toray™
- 750 DownTek - 750 FP Grey Duck Down 90/10 (highest quality ratio)
- YKK AquaGuard® Water Resistant Zipper on Center Front and Hand Pockets.
- Brushed Tricot Soft Fabric Face Protection
- Poly Suede Goggle Wipe
- Elastic DrawCord and Innovative CordLock system for Hood and Waist Adjustment
- Removable Ski Helmet Compatible Adjustable Hood with Ring Snaps
- 1lb 8 oz / .68 kg
The Engineered Down Jacket uses water repellent 750 down fill, with a 90/10 down to feather ratio. We stuff this inside the woven tubes made of a 4-Way stretch hybrid material and free from wind, this down gets to shine. We then add taped YKK AquaGuard Zippers that keep the wind out and skier specific features, like a removable, helmet-compatible adjustable hood, google wipes, pockets where you need them, and waist adjustments.
The jacket, free from stitching, is the most durable insulated jacket we've ever made. Prior to this approach, we would use stitching which pops, rips, and tears and inevitably lets wind, water while the down simultaneously starts to leak out.
IMPROVED OUTER SHELL
We've used matte-style durable stretch weave with a Durable Waterproof Coating that gives the jacket a 90/10 rating meaning that 90% of the fabric is free from the water after being sprayed and it will withstand that performance after 10 washing machine cycles.