Locker Pack - Southington
DELIVERY TIMELINE: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of all embroidered gear and 2-3 weeks for delivery of all printed apparel.
RETURN POLICY: Please note we cannot accept returns or exchanges for logoed gear. View the full policy here.
Front clip-on "Utility Kit" sold separately.
SYNC's Largest Volume Ski Backpack
Most backpacks on the market can't stand up to the rigorous travel schedule of ski race athletes. With the newly redesigned SYNC Locker Pack, athletes and coaches now have a bag large enough to fit all of their gear without it busting at the seams, so they can get to the race hill with the proper equipment and focus on a successful performance rather than their gear.
Leave the stress at home.
We all know ski racing is a gear-intensive sport. Constantly moving everything you need from race to race is a challenge. The Locker Pack allows you to maintain the organization of your helmets, gloves, boots, goggles, and apparel from the van to the plane to the race and all the way back.
Features inspired by conversations with Athletes.
If you choose to put your ski boots in the large padded and insulated interior compartment, they will stay warm from the car to the lodge. With a large top opening, a rear zip cargo door for easy access to the lower portion of the pack and 5 exterior pockets, the Locker Pack helps you keep what you need to perform all in one place.
- Clamshell top loading zippered opening
- Reinforced TPU Zipper pulls
- Metal hardware with gate for extra security and protection
- Two large adjustable side pockets with daisy chain loops for easy storage of shin guards, arm guards, or water bottles
- Large, insulated internal compartment with removable velcro separator
- Rear "garage door" access to the entire inside for easy packability
- Padded top compartment to be used as a comfortable changing mat in the parking lot.
- Custom molded ergonomic back panel.
- Adjustable sternum straps with buckle closures
- Adjustable waist straps for added security
- Front exterior organizer pocket
- Nameplate for easy identification
- 900D TPE coated eco-friendly fabric for maximum waterproofness
- POLY 900D PVC
- 62 liters: 24"X10"X14" main compartment
I would give the pack three thumbs up if I had them, one for each of my kids. I use one locker pack for all of my kids’ gear, 3 pairs of boots, gloves, jackets, pants, 3 helmets and it keeps everything totally handy and organized. I also have one for myself. The pack folds down nice when empty but is quite durable and is just stiff enough to stay upright and open on the floor while trying to load and unload while booting up and booting off each day. This thing exceeds expectation.
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear how much you and your kids are enjoying the Locker Pack! We appreciate your feedback!
Lots of space. We packed 2 pairs of boots, 1 helmet and bunch of other things for a flight to ski out west. We’ll thought out pockets and spaces, well constructed, comfortable carry and the locker style opening in the back works really well. All thumbs up
Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate your detailed feedback and are stoked to hear that you're enjoying your Locker Pack!