Front clip-on "Utility Kit" sold separately.
SYNC's Largest Volume Ski Backpack
Most backpacks on the market can't stand up to the rigorous travel schedule of ski race athletes. With the newly redesigned SYNC Locker Pack, athletes and coaches now have a bag large enough to fit all of their gear without it busting at the seams, so they can get to the race hill with the proper equipment and focus on a successful performance rather than their gear.
Leave the stress at home.
We all know ski racing is a gear-intensive sport. Constantly moving everything you need from race to race is a challenge. The Locker Pack allows you to maintain the organization of your helmets, gloves, boots, goggles, and apparel from the van to the plane to the race and all the way back.
Features inspired by conversations with Athletes.
If you choose to put your ski boots in the large padded and insulated interior compartment, they will stay warm from the car to the lodge. With a large top opening, a rear zip cargo door for easy access to the lower portion of the pack and 5 exterior pockets, the Locker Pack helps you keep what you need to perform all in one place.
- Clamshell top loading zippered opening
- Reinforced TPU Zipper pulls
- Metal hardware with gate for extra security and protection
- Two large adjustable side pockets with daisy chain loops for easy storage of shin guards, arm guards, or water bottles
- Large, insulated internal compartment with removable velcro separator
- Rear "garage door" access to the entire inside for easy packability
- Padded top compartment to be used as a comfortable changing mat in the parking lot.
- Custom molded ergonomic back panel.
- Adjustable sternum straps with buckle closures
- Adjustable waist straps for added security
- Front exterior organizer pocket
- Nameplate for easy identification
- 900D TPE coated eco-friendly fabric for maximum waterproofness
- POLY 900D PVC
- 62 liters: 24"X10"X14" main compartment