Bibs increasingly serve as daily ski pants even when the snow isn't blower pow. Skiers everywhere are realizing the benefits of keeping wind and snow out while holding pants comfortably in place while freesking the resort or touring with a backpack.
The SYNC take on the classic bib pant started with the search for the ultimate fabric. You'd expect stretch, but what we found wasn't a 2-way or 4-way, but ALL-way stretch woven fabric. You won't believe the freedom of motion this bib allows, and with DWR coating, water and snow shed away while allowing your water vapor sweat to escape. Join the bib renaissance and never look back with the Headwall Stretch Bib.
- All way stretch fabric so you can be athletic and dynamic with your skiing
- Taped YKK Zippers including full length side venting to keep elements out but vent air when you need it, where you want it
- Waterproof/breathable fabric so your vapor escapes when pushing hard, but keeps snow out
- Chest and leg pockets so you can stash snacks, supplies, and tools
- Superfabric Cuff guards with a raised heel trim so your edges and points won't tear the legs while allowing easy access to A/T Boot walk modes
- Adjustable waist velcro with belt loops to tailor different body types and fit preferences