A revolution in ski travel. All serious skiers know to NEVER check your boots when flying. Worst case scenario when your luggage is lost: you can demo skis, borrow a jacket, buy spare gloves, but you won't want to waste all your travel dollars to end up skiing in soft, ill fitting rental boots. For years, skiers have been carrying boots slung over a pack or in your smelly boot bag that barely fits in the overhead bin. With airlines increasingly requiring ski boots to be enclosed to protect other passengers, the SYNC Boot Roller makes traveling with ski boots a breeze.
- A waterproof inner boot compartment
- Separate space for other necessities like jackets and gloves
- TSA Approved: Meets all major airline requirements for roll-aboard luggage. Dimensions: 22"x9"x14"
- Weatherproof, durable outer construction to keep snow and travel gunk away from your gear
- Outer pocket perfect for laptops or iPads
- Extendable roller handle
- Bomber wheels to get you to the gate as fast as you need to to catch that connecting flight