ALPINE SKI JACKET
The SYNC Performance Alpine Jacket is a mid-weight all-purpose ski jacket that will keep you warm whether you're freeskiing, braving blistering conditions, or just trying to stay warm between training laps. It's the jacket of choice for our ski racers, and its popularity has been born from its versatile utility.
Just the right amount of insulation, this windproof and waterproof shell performs in a variety of conditions. It can be worn by itself, or it’s looser fit provides ample room to wear some layers underneath. Features like a helmet-compatible hood, a drop tail on the backside for when we are sitting on the chair, and the world’s best zippers help this jacket transform into a weapon of storm defense when the weather turns.
- Abrasion Resistant, Premium 2-Way Proprietary Stretch Fabric
- 10K/10K Waterproof Breathable 2 Layer Outer Shell with C6 DWR Coating
- 100g Primaloft Black Eco Insulation
- Critically Taped Seams
- Helmet Compatible Hood with a full range of motion fit
- Hood Drawcord
- Velcro Cuffs
- YKK Zip Underarm Vents with Mesh Insert
- YKK Waterproof Hand and Chest Pockets
- Custom Disk Snap Chest Pocket
- Inner Stretch Mesh Goggle Pocket & YKK Zip Inner Pocket
- YKK Waterproof Center Front Zip Pocket
- Glove Friendly Zip Pulls
- Easy Care
This is an adult unisex jacket, available in sizes XS-XXL. Please refer to the adult unisex tops section of the size chart at the bottom of this page. We suggest women size down one size from what they would wear in a SYNC women's jacket. Men typically wear the same size in this jacket as they would in a SYNC men's specific jacket.